Responsibilities of the Clinic Manager include:
– Oversee and assist with the initial intake coordination for new clients which includes working with the Office Administrators to monitor the intake process and schedule new evaluations.
– Responsible for managing scheduling of treatment throughout the year, including orchestration of summer scheduling surrounding camp needs. Maintain schedules by keeping them updated daily with changes to appointments and respond to issues with attendance. Analyze gaps in schedules and maximize therapist availability and client treatment.
– Work with families to schedule evaluations and maintain a consistent rotation of scheduling evaluations with each therapist within every discipline, taking into consideration the best match for client/therapist profile.
– Provide support to financial processes of the clinic including:
o Manage collections for patient responsibility, including following up with families on outstanding balances.
o Oversight and maintenance of insurance denials, delegating and assisting with project-based denial tasks to office administrators.
o Help identify problem areas relating to financial metrics and come up with solutions for improvements
o Ensuring accuracy on all patient statements and oversee facilitation.
o Analyzing scheduling to ensure we are maximizing reimbursement while keeping client satisfaction our #1 priority.
o Support with payment collections and/or posting when needed.
– Act as a liaison for families with questions that are escalated to this Clinic Manager related to scheduling, billing, or conflicts. Support therapists with communicating with families, and connecting families with the right “source” so that their needs can be met with high touch services.
– Monitor insurance authorization and delegating tasks to Office Administrators
– Managing client data files in the electronic medical records system and Google drive files. Delegating tasks to the office administrator and office management assistant related to client file maintenance whenever possible.
– Complete weekly Potential Client meetings with Office Administrators
– Work closely with the Team Lead of Client Satisfaction to help ensure satisfaction of clients and caregivers with their experience at Playabilities.
– Work closely with the Team Lead of Client Growth to help develop and strengthen Playabilities relationships with referral sources and assist with presentations as needed.
– Work closely with all other members of management, supporting new therapist recruitment, hiring, and orientation.
– Support team leads with quality control of therapies, treatment, and improving current processes/practices of the clinic.
– Use appropriate interpersonal techniques to resolve difficult patient situations to regain patient/family confidence if/when necessary.
The ideal candidate:
Candidates will need to be highly organized and self-driven to maintain and improve upon current processes of the clinic to ensure operational goals are being met. The ideal candidate will need to be a quick learner, capable of juggling multiple tasks and responsibilities at one time while providing high-touch services to clients.
– 2+ years of medical office management experience
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education
– Thorough knowledge of medical terminology
– Highly detailed and organized
– Must be efficient with computers, windows operating system and Microsoft Office
– This individual will play a vital role in the operations and growth of the clinic and is expected to be self-driven and able to self-direct while remaining flexible
– This individual will have consistent interaction with all members of the company and our clients and must have strong interpersonal skills.
This full time position will be between the hours of 7:45-4:45 Monday-Friday.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com